Antelope Hunt in Montana
If you are looking for the perfect Montana Antelope hunt then this is for you. Most hunting is done by spot and stalk. Trucks are used to get you as far into the hunting area as possible, but being in shape and ready to hunt is a plus. This is a 5 day hunt.
Please note non-resident will need to apply and acquire the necessary permits prior to the hunt. Draw deadline is June 1st.
Included in the price:
- Lodging at the ranch in a cabin or bunkhouse
- Meals, continental breakfast, lunch, and home cooked dinner
- 2x1 guide ratio
Not included in price:
- Hunting permits
- The bunkhouse has a full kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, washer, dryer, satellite TV, and beds to accommodate up to four people, all bedding and towels are provided.
- The cabins at the lake are supplied and have generators for electricity to run the bathhouse. The bathhouse contains 2 three-piece bathrooms detached from the cabins. The generator connected to this building runs the water pump in the well, pressure tank, and the lights. Again these are furnished, except for your personal necessities.
- Meals as follows: breakfast is continental style, lunch is sandwiches or a crock pot meal, and dinner every evening after hunting.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.