Beceite Ibex Hunt in Spain
The Beceite is the largest and darkest Spanish ibex with the largest horns. Typically the horns are straighter than the Gredos ibex and have a spiral turn of less the 180 degrees.
There is no score limit on this hunt! Hunting season is late October to the beginning of May. This is a 4 day hunt in a very diverse area of Spain.
Included in price:
- Pick up and drop off at the Valencia airport
- Assistance with gun clearance
- 4 hunting days
- Full board accommodations
- Trophy fee for 1 Beceite ibex, no score limit
- Hunting license and insurance
- First preparation of the trophy on the field
- Professional hunter 1x1
- All prices include 21% VAT tax (Govern compulsory tax)
- Alcoholic drinks, excluding soft drinks during meals
- Phone calls, personal expenses, admission tickets
- Airfare international or local, train etc
- Gun rental, $121 per day
- Veterinary certificate, $242
- Skin dip, taxidermy, packing and shipping of trophy
- Gratuity, tips
- Hotels in Valencia, before and after the hunt.
Extra hunting and non-hunting companions are welcome for an additional fee, extra hunting or touring days can be added
Wounded animal but not killed is considered hunted and must be paid as such.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability subject to change without notice