Dall Sheep Hunt in Alaska
This Dall Sheep hunt is with one of our tried and true outfitters in Alaska. We have been working with for over a decade for a good reason. They offer a highly successful hunt with a five year average of harvesting rams at 36.5". Sheep hunts can be physically demanding as there is a lot of hiking and climbing to access the areas they inhabit.
This is a 10 day hunt with 1x1 guide services at their deluxe sheep camp. From them moment you land in Anchorage, Alaska, this outfitter has you well taken care of. You are met at the airport by a concierge service that will take you around town until your hunt begins the next day. Once at camp you will be staying in their deluxe cabin that has electricity and a shower. They use a Polaris 6 wheeler to travel to and from the mountain for hunting. There is a possibility you will need to stay in a spike tent for at least two night of the hunt.
NOW BOOKING 2023 AND 2024
Date options for other years as are follows: August 8-19, August 19-30 or August 30-September 10. As this camp fills up well in advance you will need to call for availability.
Included in price:
- 10-day dall sheep hunt
- 1x1 Guide services
- Concierge service from the airport to your hotel and around Anchorage
- Lodging and meals at camp
- Any charters needed during your hunt
- Trophy prep and handling.
- Hunting licenses and tags
- Airfare to and from point of outfitting
- Hotel and meals prior to arriving at camp
- Shipping, processing, and expediting of trophies and meat. (The outfitter works with expediters and meat processors in Anchorage to try and make this process as smooth as possible for you.)
Please note, you will need to purchase a general Alaska hunting license prior to arriving at camp.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.