Gould's Turkey Hunt in Mexico
Are you looking to complete your World Slam or Royal Slam? This outfitter can help make it happen. They offer a 4-day Gould's Turkey hunt in the Sierra Madre Mountains. This is a fair chase Gould's Turkey hunt on 24,000 acres on a private ranch.
Hunting starts before sunrise and goes until sunset. Your professional guide will transport you to previously scouted hunting areas. From there he will assist you with bird calling and hunting. You may want to consider using one the outfitters Beretta shotguns to avoid the red tape with customs.
Hunting season runs from early April to late May.
- 1 Gould's Turkey
- Meals & Lodging
- Professional guiding 2x1
- Hunting Licenses
- Use of outfitters shotgun
- Ground transportation to/from Zacatecas City to the ranch and airport. Plus transportation to the hunting area.
- Any airfare
- Gun rental or gun permits if bringing your own gun
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Export permits
- Tips to guides and cook staff
- Lodging before and after hunt in Zacatecas
- 2nd bird can be taken for $1,000
- Observers are welcome for $150 per day.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.