Impala Grand Slam Hunt in South Africa
This South Africa hunt is for an Impala Grand Slam. It will include 4 trophy species of Sable, exact list is below. The hunt is located in the western part of the Limpopo Province. It is all inclusive with lodging and meals included. It is a 7 day fair chase hunt with 1x1 guide services. Guides are professional hunters and trackers and have a hunting vehicle for transport during the hunt. There is someone on staff to skin and field prep any trophies. They will prepare your trophy for taxidermy but there is a separate charge for taxidermy.
The price for Impala Grand Slam hunt includes the following species:
- 1x Trophy Impala
- 1x Trophy Black Impala
- 1x Saddleback Impala
- 1x White Flank Impala
- Lodging and meals
- 1x1 guiding
- Transport to hunting area
- Skinner & camp personnel
- Laundry service
- Field prep of trophies, and delivery of them to local taxidermy or dip and pack facility within 100km radius
Not included in price:
- All airfare
- Transportation to and from airport
- Any accommodations prior to or after hunt
- Side trips or tours
- Packing/dipping and shipping of trophies
- 15% VAT tax on wounded animals as well as animal hunted but not exported
- Gratuity for guides and staff.
Trophy fees in packages are refundable if animal is not taken.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.