3 for 3 Southeastern Ibex Hunt in Spain
For a limited time, the outfitter is offering a 3 for 3 Ibex hunt special. 3 hunters, 3 ibex (one ibex per hunter) for $6,500 per hunter. This is a 3-day all inclusive hunt with meals, lodging and permits included in the price. Each hunter can hunt one ibex in either the bronze or silver medal SCI class.
2021 Date Availability:
- Arrival November 2, hunt November 3, 4, 5, and depart November 6
- Arrival November 6, hunt November 7, 8, 9, and depart November 10
This outfitter offers a Southeastern Ibex hunt that will take you to the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Granada in Spain. While some of the area is accessible by 4x4, other areas will require hiking to reach the higher grounds. Finding the Ibex is done by spot and stalk.
Trophy Ibex can be abundant depending on the snow level in the mountains. It is not unusual to come across larger herds with multiple prize male Ibex. The best time to find the big trophy Ibex is in November and December.
This area is rich in history and culture and definitely worth extending your stay after the hunt to do some sightseeing.
Included in the price:
- Fly into Madrid airport.
- 3 full hunting days, 4-nights board accommodations and meals
- Transportation during the hunt
- 3x1 guiding
- Bilingual PH
- Hunting license, permits
- Skinning and trophy delivery to taxidermist in Madrid
- Ibex - Bronze or Silver Medal SCI (over 73" will be an additional fee)
- Rifle hire - $100 per hunter including ammo
- Animal preparation for export
- Export of trophies.
- Rental and importing rifles and ammunition
- Upgrading trophy fee to gold SCI (74 1/2") $3,000
- Any expenses prior to and following the hunt
- Additional hunting days
- 21% VAT tax
- Tickets in Museums, Monuments, etc
Trophies (Southeast Ibex) - Trophy S.C.I. score
- Southeastern Ibex Bronze 63"
- Southeastern Ibex Silver 69 1/8"
- Southeastern Ibex Gold 74 1/2"
- Note: Regular density and trophies> 72
Additional trophies that can be added to this Ibex hunt (call for additional pricing):
- Gredos Ibex (half of November best time)
- Beceite Ibex (half of November best time)
- Ronda Ibex (start of November best time)
- Fallow deer (start of October best time)
- Red deer (start of October best time)
- Barbary Sheep
- Cantabrian chamois
- Pyrenean chamois
- Wild boar
- Balearen boc
- Feral goat
COVID Information: Travelers headed into Spain are required to provide a certified negative PCR COVID test that is obtained 72 hours prior to departure. To find out more check out Spain's Ministry of Health page here.
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business day to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.