Elk Rifle - New Mexico - 1051
Elk Hunt in New Mexico
This outfitter has exclusive hunting rights on over 100,000 acres of private ranch land in Northern New Mexico. The area is rich with game including an abundance of elk making this the perfect elk hunt. Typically elk harvested on this hunt average 260-320.
Elk hunting begins October 1 and goes through December 31st.
2022 Camps are sold out! (Prices vary depending on dates. See price list below)
- October 4-8 with 1x1 guiding - $8,800 (1 spot remaining). SOLD OUT
- October 1-5 with 2x1 guiding (must be booked for 2 hunters) - $8,300 per hunter. SOLD OUT
- October 1-5 at High MTN Camp with 2x1 guiding. SOLD OUT
- September 3-7 with 2x1 guiding - $5,590
- October dates: 2x1 guiding $8,300, 1x1 guiding $8,800.
- November dates: 2x1 guiding $7,800, 1x1 guide $8,300.
- December dates: 2x1 guiding $7,300, 1x1 guiding $7,800
Included in the price:
- Meals & Lodging
- 2x1 guide service
- Landowner tag
- 1x1 guiding - $500
- New Mexico 6.875% sales tax
- License/permit/habitat stamp - $634 (subject to change without notice)
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.