Moose Hunt in Alaska
If you have been looking for one of the best Moose hunts Alaska has to offer, then you have found it! From the moment you land in Anchorage, Alaska this outfitter has you covered. You will be met at the airport with a concierge service that will shuttle you to your hotel and around Alaska until you head out on your hunt. This camp has been averaging bulls in the mid 60's.
With this Moose hunt you can add your choice of the following species for an additional trophy fee.
- Dall Sheep: $7500
- Moose/Grizzly: $7500
- Caribou: $3500
- Black Bear: $1200
- Wolf/Wolverine: No Fee
Non-hunters are welcome for an observer fee of $9500. If they decide to hunt once they arrive they can for a trophy fee, the only exception to this is a moose. They are not allowed to hunt moose.
Included in price:
- Guide services
- Concierge service from the airport to your hotel and around Anchorage
- Lodging and meals at camp
- Any charters needed during your hunt
- Trophy prep and handling.
- Hunting licenses and tags
- Airfare to and from point of outfitting
- Hotel and meals prior to arriving at camp
- Shipping, processing, and expediting of trophies and meat. The outfitter works with expediters and meat processors in Anchorage to try and make this process as smooth as possible for you.
- Grizzly: $1000
- Moose: $800
- Caribou: $650
- Black Bear: $450
- Wolverine: $350
- Wolf: No charge
Please note, you will need to purchase a general Alaska hunting license prior to arriving at camp.
-MOOSEAKXX - 1121
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.