Antelope Hunt in Montana with Anchor P Outfitters
Outfitter Direct Booking: Lon Hansen 406-547-2419 or email@example.com
This outfitter has a couple of spots available for their antelope rifle hunt for 2023. Dates are available the week of October 15th. For exact dates call Anchor P directly. This hunt will require you to apply for the Montana draw. The draw deadline is June 1st. Call to find out more.
This is the perfect Montana antelope hunt. Most hunting is done by spot and stalk, however, they will use trucks to get you in as close to the hunting area as possible. This is a 3-day hunt with 2x1 guiding.
Please note non-resident will need to apply and acquire the necessary permits prior to the hunt. Draw deadline is June 1st. There is an opportunity to purchase a preference point July 1 to September 30th and again at the time of draw applications. Call to find out more.
Dates are available the week of October 15th, 2023. Call Anchor P for exact dates at 406-547-2419.
Included in the price:
- 3-day Antelope hunt
- Lodging at the ranch in a cabin or bunkhouse
- Meals, continental breakfast, lunch, and home cooked dinner
- 2x1 guide ratio
Not included in price:
- Hunting permits/license
- The bunkhouse has a full kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, washer, dryer, satellite TV, and beds to accommodate up to four people, all bedding and towels are provided.
- The cabins at the lake are supplied and have generators for electricity to run the bathhouse. The bathhouse contains 2 three-piece bathrooms detached from the cabins. The generator connected to this building runs the water pump in the well, pressure tank, and the lights. Again these are furnished, except for your personal necessities.
- Meals as follows - breakfast is continental style, lunch is sandwiches or a crock pot meal, and dinner every evening after hunting.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.