Elk Rifle Hunt in Montana with Anchor P Outfitters
Direct Booking Outfitter: Lon & Julie Hanson (406) 949-1981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for the perfect Montana Elk hunt then this is for you. This has to be one of the best elk hunts Montana has to offer with over 10,000 acres of prime elk hunting ground. Most hunting is done by spot and stalk. Trucks are used to get you as far into the elk hunting area as possible, but being in shape and ready to hunt is a plus.
Want to add a deer or an antelope to your hunt? Not a problem, for $1000 you can add an additional animal. If you add a deer it must be an 8-point to harvest.
Please note non-resident will need to apply and acquire the necessary permits prior to the hunt. There is an opportunity to purchase a preference point July 1 to September 30th and again at the time of draw applications. Call to find out more.
This is a 6-day hunt that takes place in mid October and runs through November.
Dates available for 2022: There is one spot remaining for the second week of rifle. You must already have a Montana tag to hunt.
Now booking for 2023 and 2024, call for availability.
Included in the price:
- 6-day elk hunt
- Lodging at the ranch in a cabin or bunkhouse
- Meals, continental breakfast, lunch, and home cooked dinner
- 2x1 guide ratio
Not included in price:
- Hunting permits
- 1x1 guiding can be added for an additional fee
- Additional animal harvest fee $1,000.00
- The bunkhouse has a full kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, washer, dryer, satellite TV, and beds to accommodate up to four people, all bedding and towels are provided.
- The cabins at the lake are supplied and have generators for electricity to run the bathhouse. The bathhouse contains 2 three-piece bathrooms detached from the cabins. The generator connected to this building runs the water pump in the well, pressure tank, and the lights. Again these are furnished, except for your personal necessities.
- Meals as follows: breakfast is continental style, lunch is sandwiches or a crock pot meal, and dinner every evening after hunting.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.