Sable Hunt in South Africa - 1061
This South Africa Sable hunt is located in the western part of the Limpopo Province. It is all inclusive with lodging and meals included. It is a 7 day fair chase hunt with 1x1 guide services. Guides are professional hunters and trackers and have a hunting vehicle for transport during the hunt. There is someone on staff to skin and field prep any trophies. They will prepare your trophy for taxidermy but there is a separate charge for taxidermy.
The pricing for this Sable is listed below:
- $4,950 - Up to 41" (Trophy)
- $6,950 - 41" to 44-7/8" (Trophy +)
- $8,000 - Over 45" (Trophy ++)
- Over 48" call for pricing
Included in the price:
- Lodging and meals
- 1x1 guiding
- Transport to hunting area
- Skinner & camp personnel
- Laundry service
- Field prep of trophies, and delivery of them to local taxidermy or dip and pack facility within 100km radius
- All airfare
- Transportation to and from airport
- Any accommodations prior to or after hunt
- Side trips or tours
- Packing/dipping and shipping of trophies
- 15% VAT tax on wounded animals as well as animal hunted but not exported
- Gratuity for guides and staff.
What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more about this hunt, or to find out about other hunts we offer. 1-877-704-1195
Secure your spot for $500! Your deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of purchase date. A True Magnum consultant will be in contact with you within 1 business to collect the final balance on the deposit (50% of hunt cost), confirm dates, and answer any other questions you might have about the hunt. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.